Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Unemployed Adventure to East London- Innit Geezer?









East London is an artists heaven. It's a cultural melting pot of fashion, art and inspiration sprouting from the dark cracks in the cobblestone ally ways.
I love to explore, its one of my favourite past times and I headed East London way the other day to take some happy snaps, soak up the vibe and let my senses feast.

Unemployed location:

+Old Street+
+Brick lane+
+spittafields+
+various unknown ally ways+

Inspiration Notebook:

+Street art for the heart+
+TEA FACTORY+glorious tea+
+vibrant POPS of colour amongst the dark & glum+
+fluro bikes in the mist of grey+
+various artists studios+
+cosy coffee shops & coats+
+the most amazing Christmas decoration shop I have ever been in+

.the perks of my unemployed life.

Love A.xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment