Tuesday, May 11, 2010

STICK IT TO THE MAN.




I went to Manchester a few weeks back for a Footwear Product Development Role- unfortunatley I forgot to take my brain with me that day- so no deal on the job. I think my interview went swell apart from my voice deciding to go weird and flemmy and manish 10 minutes before the interview along with awkward comments and a big fat ZERO on the common sense test.

However I know how to take wicked pictures- so screw them. Here's some piccys from MAN. Wicked place, cool vibe, lots of music emerging there along with a very cool alternative arty scene. If anyone ever gets to go up there- you must hit the NORTHERN QUARTER....WICKED second hand shops- some of the best I've seen and the prices are amazing. Truly awesome- they carry all the trends that the London stores do but for half the price, I guess that's the beauty of up North.

Check it.

xxx





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
good one you fucking nuts- its bloody 10 degrees- yeah summer time-not.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: