Monday, May 10, 2010

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Hello Special- cats.
Here are some of my Friday Favorites from Brick Lane.
Unfortunately it was a very slow day- but there are a couple goodies in there!

I also went to the AUSSIE haircare Frizz Miracle Party on Saturday night- WOW! There will be a seperate post about the party very soon....all I can say is I got spoilt with lots of yummy, yummy new products, yummy punch & yummy cupcakes! It was BLISS! Thanks Aussie...xxx




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ayshhhh!
    finally got my butt into gear + onto your site! loving loving loving it!!
    blue coat girl ~ swooooon!!!
    love from the land downunder :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki! thankyou thankyouuuuu! just getting it up & running again with what I can! Yes blue coat girl is GORG- she works in a vintage shop in Brick Lane in East London- she's really lovely! I check your blog frequently..its one of my favorites!xxx

    ReplyDelete