Friday, January 15, 2010

Unemployed Tangents.














'if you chase two rabbits,
both will escape'


Greetings Earthlings.

To tell the truth I've been on a bit of a 'creative/confused/trying to focus/what am I going to do with my life' hiatus. Its been quite a ride and trying to decide on where to focus is a little bit hard sometimes. Shoes/ clothes/ styling/photography....I was just thinking I might open a cool cafe instead?

Anyway the point is the portfolio NEEDS work otherwise designs are just going to look a bit like gutter trash, so here's some piccys of the development process for you!

I also caught up with fellow blogger Yishyene from Tan Shoes/Pink Shoelaces check out her cute blog:: http://yishyene.blogspot.com/

She's also featured in my post today.Cute!

Todays Inspiration::
++ random kitty becomes king of my room/window++
++snow encrusted outside++
++tan shoes/pink shoe laces++
++my portfolio++

Love A.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment