Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Unemployed:::LFW













Hello Dear Friends, Dear Stalkers, Dear Aliens,


I would like to currently apologise for the lack of posting due to my new life of being a job whore. I worked out I have worked 4 different jobs in the last week- only one of them being involved in fashion. I'm a fashion intern, I'm 2 Nannys and a Waitress- however I am still unemployed in my line of 'work' so I am going to stick with that because I like my blog & I like you- you like me and lets live happily ever after. Ok- so I am dilirous today after sketching shoe designs and probably inhaling too much ink pen and quite a few teas....mmmm I'm going to go make a coffee in a minute. DEE-LISH!

So! LFW:::::::Here are some quick piccys for you! I'm so sorry Ive kept them all to my busy self for too long!

I am in a super rush today finishing off some designs & having to get ready to go be a waitress....errrr...

Enjoy & more updates soon- promise!

My Look: LACE /COTTON PLEATED DRESS BLACK TUX JACKET BLACK TIGHTS BLACK LACE SOCKS SUEDE HIGH HEEL BOOTIES HAIR: 50'S RETRO DOO MAKEUP: NUDE LIPS/ BLACK EYELINER & CHERYL COLE FAKE EYELASHES
MY UNEMPLOYED LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY BY MADAME A.
SYKES WINTER 2010 EXHIBITION





No comments:

Post a Comment